Christmas may be over, but the end of the year sales are just getting started! I’ll be continuing to add to this list in the coming week, so be sure to check back or follow my Instagram. You don’t miss anything!
(Click image to shop. By shopping these links I may receive a portion of the sale. Thank you for shopping my links and your support).
A blanket scarf is hands down my #1 fall and winter style accessory. I get asked all the time how I wrap my scarf and make it look cute and not just like a frumpy ball of warmth, so I thought I’d make a little how-to for everyone.
The scarf featured I got in Target’s Dollar Section a couple years ago. Even though it was $7, that is still such a freaking steal!! I honestly get all my blanket scarfs from Target’s Dollar Section, because they’re WAY cheaper than almost all others and still great quality and they always have different color combos every year!
- Simple Lay Over: Fold your blanket scarf in half diagonally. It should look like a triangle when you do so. Slightly fold or twist a couple times and drape around next with two longest ends in the front.
2. Wrap and Tie: Again with your blanket folded into a triangle, but this time drape it around your neck with the two long ends behind you and then wrap one more time so the long ends are back in the front. Lastly, fold one end over the other to create a knot.
3. Simple Knot: Drape the scarf around your next exactly how you did in #1, then fold one end over the other to create a loose knot. All done!
4. The Hidden Knot: While holding your blanket scarf in an upside down triangle (meaning the largest angle in facing the floor) drape it around your neck so the two ends are behind you. Next, wrap the two ends behind you once more, bringing them to the front. Lastly, behind the large front triangle you’ve created, tie the two ends in a knot to keep the scarf from coming loose while moving around and whatnot.
5. Imitation Infinity Scarf: Follow the same directions has above, but instead of leaving the largest triangle part loose, tuck it up into the hidden knot for the illusion for an infinity scarf.
Cyber Monday is upon us and if you still have money left in your bank account after Black Friday, here are some of my top fashion picks for today!
1. Me&Hz Layered Tassel Earrings – $11.99
2. Nike Cropped Hoodie -$45.00
3. Free People Jeans – $46.80
4. Style & Co Chenille Sweater – $17.99
5. Nike Sportswear Dad Hat – $10.80
6. Jessica Simpson Connie Sweater – $24.99
7. New Directions Fur Hood Anorak Jacket – $49.99
8. Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace – $48.75
9. Hunter Original Short Rain Boots – $89.90
10. Casion Aiden Wedge Sneakers – $47.98
*As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.
These Free People jeans are the bomb.com. They are a bit pricey but totally worth it! If I can find them on sale I will be sure to update this post with the sale ones!
The “Cup of Cheer” mug is from Target’s dollar zone and came from a mug gift set, but I couldn’t find the set on line
I couldn’t find the same rug, since it is last season, but here is a similar one!