Are you a gift-wrapper or gift-bagger?? Well either way I’m here to show you how to easily wrap a gift, so your wrapping doesn’t look like a 5 year old did it… you know who you are!
1. Pick out your perfect Christmas wrapping paper!
2. Take whatever you are wrapping and measure out exactly how much paper you will need to cover each side.
3. Starting where your box ended, plus an inch more and cut your wrapping paper.
4. Start wrapping by taking on end of your wrapping paper and covering your gift so the side and top are completely covered and tape in place.
5. To make sure you have a clean line, fold 1/4 inch of the edge and continue to wrap rest of the box.
6. Now, because of the style of wrapping paper I got, I had a lot of excess on the sides that I don’t need. So, I measure how much I need to cut off.
7. Cut any excess off the sides that’s needed.
8. Throw it away! (Or save for later on a small gift or project)
9. Lastly, pick the right or left side to start with and fold in and tape. Repeat for other side. Then, take the top and bottom and neatly fold down and tape.
10. YOURE DONE! They perfectly wrapped box. No more wasting paper because you didn’t cut enough to cover the whole present.
1. The key to perfect wrapping is making sure you keep your lines tight, so be sure your creasing folds and edges as you’re going along.
2. Don’t be afraid to use the tape! I typically space out multiple pieces of tape when taping down edges to help prevent crinkles and gaps.
3. Remember you’re just wrapping a gift, it’s not the olympics… if you just aren’t good at it… use a gift bag. Lol