These Oreo snowballs are ALWAYS a big hit with everyone who tastes them and the best thing is you don’t have to bake anything!!
1 pack of Oreos
1 8oz tub of cream cheese
12-18 oz of melting chocolate
1. Crush your pack of Oreos. You can use a food processor, blender or place them in a plastic baggy and pound until crushed. (Obvi food processor or blender are most efficient)
2. Pour your crushed Oreos into a large bowl. Mix in your softened cream cheese until you cannot see any cream cheese.
3. Place in your freezer or refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
4. Melt your chocolate as directed on packaging then take your Oreo balls out and dip them in your chocolate until completely covered. (Add sprinkles or other festive fun at this time).
5. Place your, now chocolate-covered Oreo balls, in a container or cover with plastic wrap and store in your fridge.
Follow my Instagram: blondebytheshoree
Follow my Pinterest: Blonde by the Shore
Also be sure to subscribe to my blog by email!