These Oreo snowballs are ALWAYS a big hit with everyone who tastes them and the best thing is you don’t have to bake anything!!
1 pack of Oreos
1 8oz tub of cream cheese
12-18 oz of melting chocolate
1. Crush your pack of Oreos. You can use a food processor, blender or place them in a plastic baggy and pound until crushed. (Obvi food processor or blender are most efficient)
2. Pour your crushed Oreos into a large bowl. Mix in your softened cream cheese until you cannot see any cream cheese.
3. Place in your freezer or refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
4. Melt your chocolate as directed on packaging then take your Oreo balls out and dip them in your chocolate until completely covered. (Add sprinkles or other festive fun at this time).
5. Place your, now chocolate-covered Oreo balls, in a container or cover with plastic wrap and store in your fridge.
Follow my Instagram: blondebytheshoree
Follow my Pinterest: Blonde by the Shore
Also be sure to subscribe to my blog by email!
These cookies are my absolute favorite!! Not only are they super easy and quick to make, but they are great for almost any time of the year. I especially love them around Christmas time though. Bon Appetite!
The best time of the year has arrived! These quick & easy fall apple inspired breakfasts will give you something to do with all those apples you’ll inevitably pick this fall and will give you that warm fuzzy feeling on the chilliest of fall mornings…
APPLE CINNAMON RICE CAKES
This is an autumnal spin on one of my go-to daily breakfasts. With only 3 ingredients, you can make this just as quick as you can pour a bowl of cereal!
- Apple Cinnamon Rice Cakes
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips
- Granola (optional)
Take your rice cake and spread the peanut butter on it. (I’m nutty for peanut butter so I load that puppy up!) Then sprinkle on some chocolate chips. Easy-peasy apple-squeezy, you’re done! I sometimes like to add some granola or extra cinnamon on top; extra the yummmm.
APPLE BUTTER BISCUITS
A P P L E B U T T E R… need I say more?! Apple butter is seriously one of my favorite things on this planet!! You can put it on so many different things, toast, chicken, pork chops, waffles, and for this one, we’re putting it on biscuits!!
- Refrigerated Biscuits (I used Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Biscuits)
- Apple Butter (I used Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Jam… definitely in my top 3 fav apple butters/jams!!)
This one’s pretty self-explanitory.. bake your biscuits as directed on the packaging, then spread the jam. This is perfect to pair with some scrambled eggs and bacon too!
APPLE CINNAMON & SUGAR CROSSAINTS
We just keep getting sweeter & sweeter, but I’m definitely not complaining! This is a pretty indulgent one, but still quick and easy to make.
- Can of Croissants
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 Large Apples
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Thinly slice the apples. Mix together the cinnamon & sugar in a bowl, then roll out the croissants on a baking sheet and sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar on all of them. Next, lay 2-3 apple slices at the large end of the croissants and roll them up. Bake for 15 minutes.
It’s only the first week of fall, but I’ve already made ALL of these recipes! I have NO shame in saying, I could honestly eat all of these recipes everyday & probably will for the rest of the season.