Day 2 of Halloween week: Who doesn’t love a clever Instagram caption?! So, let me be frank(enstein), an Instagram caption can make or break your post, no matter how good of a picture you may post. That being said, Halloween is right around the corner so I have compiled 31 of the best halloween-themed Instagram captions for all those cute costume photos, yummy snacks shots, ghoulsquad pics, or pum-king and hallo-queen couple goals or should I say couple ghouls?! Ok, I think you get it…. I’m done with the puns, enjoy!
**Note: I do not take any credit for creating any of these. This is simply a compiled list of quotes I have seen or heard before.
HELLLLLO FALLLLL! This list is filled with fall themed ideas for couples, to-do with your gal pals, or the fam! Keep this list bookmarked to refer back to in when you are trying to make those weekend plans but just can’t think of something!
- Pick out the perfect pumpkin at the patch
- Go to a Fall Festival (check your local/surrounding area)
- Go to a football game OR host a football game viewing party
- Go apple picking
- Watch the 13 Nights of Halloween
- Have a bonfire & make s’mores
- Eat Halloween Oreos
- Light fall candles
- Go on a haunted hayride (or not haunted, if you have kids)
- Visit a petting zoo
- Find a haunted wine tour at a vineyard near you
- Carve or paint a pumpkin
- Drink hot chocolate
- Visit a farmer’s market
- Drink apple cider
- Spend time with your family on Thanksgiving (Extra points if you turn your phone off for the day!!)
- Go to a brewery
- Find a Renaissance Festival and spend the day back in time
- Eat & Drink all the pumpkin flavor things
- Tell a ghost story
- Go to a local Oktoberfest
- Decorate for Halloween
- Eat loads of candy
- Make an apple pie from scratch
- Update your fall wardrobe
- Visit a haunted house
- Go on a ghost tour of your town
- Have a photoshoot in a pile of leaves
- Have a scary movie marathon
Note: Most of these activities you will have to search in your local or surrounding area for them! Great places to look for local activities is Facebook Events, the local newspaper, or simply googling fall events in your city. Comment below if you find any fun activities in your local area that aren’t listed above!
Keep calm and fall on!