The best time of the year has arrived! These quick & easy fall apple inspired breakfasts will give you something to do with all those apples you’ll inevitably pick this fall and will give you that warm fuzzy feeling on the chilliest of fall mornings…
APPLE CINNAMON RICE CAKES
This is an autumnal spin on one of my go-to daily breakfasts. With only 3 ingredients, you can make this just as quick as you can pour a bowl of cereal!
- Apple Cinnamon Rice Cakes
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips
- Granola (optional)
Take your rice cake and spread the peanut butter on it. (I’m nutty for peanut butter so I load that puppy up!) Then sprinkle on some chocolate chips. Easy-peasy apple-squeezy, you’re done! I sometimes like to add some granola or extra cinnamon on top; extra the yummmm.
APPLE BUTTER BISCUITS
A P P L E B U T T E R… need I say more?! Apple butter is seriously one of my favorite things on this planet!! You can put it on so many different things, toast, chicken, pork chops, waffles, and for this one, we’re putting it on biscuits!!
- Refrigerated Biscuits (I used Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Biscuits)
- Apple Butter (I used Trader Joe’s Apple Cider Jam… definitely in my top 3 fav apple butters/jams!!)
This one’s pretty self-explanitory.. bake your biscuits as directed on the packaging, then spread the jam. This is perfect to pair with some scrambled eggs and bacon too!
APPLE CINNAMON & SUGAR CROSSAINTS
We just keep getting sweeter & sweeter, but I’m definitely not complaining! This is a pretty indulgent one, but still quick and easy to make.
- Can of Croissants
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 Large Apples
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Thinly slice the apples. Mix together the cinnamon & sugar in a bowl, then roll out the croissants on a baking sheet and sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar on all of them. Next, lay 2-3 apple slices at the large end of the croissants and roll them up. Bake for 15 minutes.
It’s only the first week of fall, but I’ve already made ALL of these recipes! I have NO shame in saying, I could honestly eat all of these recipes everyday & probably will for the rest of the season.
HELLLLLO FALLLLL! This list is filled with fall themed ideas for couples, to-do with your gal pals, or the fam! Keep this list bookmarked to refer back to in when you are trying to make those weekend plans but just can’t think of something!
- Pick out the perfect pumpkin at the patch
- Go to a Fall Festival (check your local/surrounding area)
- Go to a football game OR host a football game viewing party
- Go apple picking
- Watch the 13 Nights of Halloween
- Have a bonfire & make s’mores
- Eat Halloween Oreos
- Light fall candles
- Go on a haunted hayride (or not haunted, if you have kids)
- Visit a petting zoo
- Find a haunted wine tour at a vineyard near you
- Carve or paint a pumpkin
- Drink hot chocolate
- Visit a farmer’s market
- Drink apple cider
- Spend time with your family on Thanksgiving (Extra points if you turn your phone off for the day!!)
- Go to a brewery
- Find a Renaissance Festival and spend the day back in time
- Eat & Drink all the pumpkin flavor things
- Tell a ghost story
- Go to a local Oktoberfest
- Decorate for Halloween
- Eat loads of candy
- Make an apple pie from scratch
- Update your fall wardrobe
- Visit a haunted house
- Go on a ghost tour of your town
- Have a photoshoot in a pile of leaves
- Have a scary movie marathon
Note: Most of these activities you will have to search in your local or surrounding area for them! Great places to look for local activities is Facebook Events, the local newspaper, or simply googling fall events in your city. Comment below if you find any fun activities in your local area that aren’t listed above!
Keep calm and fall on!